As a Member of the Dental Health Network, you’ll have access to some of the best dental care in the world. Our highly-trained dentists educated in the latest practices, protocols, techniques and technologies in dentistry today. Whether it is a routine check-up, a simple procedure or invasive surgery, we ensure our patients are informed and educated with every step of the treatment. Our goal is to have every patient directly involved in their decision for care so there are no surprises physically, financially or with follow-up care.
|Dental Services||Members||Non-Members||You Save|
|Full Mouth X-Rays||FREE!||$108||$108|
|Annual Routine Cleaning||FREE!||$94||$94|
|Sealants (per tooth)||$45||$56||$11|
|Scaling and Root Planning (per quadrant)||$145||$181||$36|
|Composite Filling, 2 Surfaces (anterior)||$150||$187||$37|
|Teeth Whitening with Custom Trays||$150||$187||$37|
|Crown, Porcelain Fused to Metal||$720||$900||$180|
|CEREC CAD/CAM Crown||$720||$900||$180|
|Veneers (per tooth)||$770||$962||$192|
|Quadrant Perio Surgery||$845||$1,056||$211|
|Partial Acrylic Upper or Lower Denture||$1,402||$1,752||$350|
|Implant (including crown)||$2,300||$2,875||$575|
Get $277 in FREE DENTAL SERVICES with your new Membership!
Limitations and Exclusions for Both Dental Plans:
- All services are performed by a general dentist. Specialty dentists provided at an additional fee.
- General anesthesia and the dispensing of medications are not included in the plan.
- Losses of dental appliances, such as trays, night guards or dentures, are not covered.
- The treatment of TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) is not covered in membership.
- Treatments requiring hospitalization are not covered.
- Certain materials, such as gold, may require an additional fee.